IP-T pressure control valve
The Oxford Flow IP Series is a unique patented range of automatic control valves developed specifically for water applications. This valve is configured for tank level control applications. The lightweight polymer construction uses POM-C.
Acetal (WRAS & NSF approved) to significantly reduce weight and minimises the need for expensive lifting equipment during installation and maintenance.
Wafer-type installation between PN10/PN16 or ANSI150 flanges minimises installation footprint. The axial flow design eliminates the main diaphragm, using a piston sensed mechanism to maximise reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
The valve utilises a small (1/2”) float valve mounted remotely from the valve to operate. Opening of the smaller float valve causes the larger valve to operate. The valve is able to fully open at exceptionally low inlet pressures, as low as 0.1 bar in larger sizes.
|Feature:||Compact and light weight polymer valve body.|
|Benefit:||Can be easily installed in smaller chambers and retrofitted in existing chambers with limited space.|
|Value proposition:||Offers the ability to extend pressure management to more of the network without disruptive, additional construction and CAPEX.|
|Feature:||Does not have a diaphragm – one of the leading causes of leakage in networks.|
|Benefit:||Inherently more reliable design, with minimal moving parts susceptible to failure.|
|Value proposition:||Reduces maintenance OPEX and the overall cost of ownership.|
|Feature:||Unique design that can operate across a wide flow range from drip tight closed to fully open without instability.|
|Benefit:||Tolerates a variety of operational and hydraulic challenges across the water network such as fire flows.|
|Value proposition:||Minimises the need to resize valves as network flow rates and hydraulic conditions change, improves reliability and reduces operational downtime.|
- The IP in a polymer wafer body that can be installed between PN10/PN16 or ANSI150 flanges.
- For mobile pressure control applications, the IP-K offers the same compact, light weight polymer valve body but with integrated handles, feet and quick-fit connections.
- Ideal for accurately controlling pressure from hydrants into more sensitive systems.
- TThe IP-W Series pressure regulator range offers excellent pressure control for liquid distribution and transmission applications.
- The patented, compact construction significantly reduces weight and the need for expensive lifting equipment during installation and maintenance.
- The IP-X offers the accuracy, performance, and reliability of our IP design in a flanged stainless steel or epoxy coated carbon steel body for more demanding applications.
- IP-X is available in PN10, PN16 or PN 25 flanges.
Oxford Flow lightens the load for Veolia
A long-sought-after lightweight, precision controlled solution that increases efficiency without compromising on quality. How Oxford Flow delivered a cost-effective, high-quality alternative to heavy and expensive traditional systems.
Helping calm Northumbrian waters
Oxford Flow had to provide a valve that managed water pressure effectively during peak and low periods to help manage leakage and provide a reliable service.
Solving Monterrey’s tank challenge
Oxford Flow deployed its’ Inline Polymer (IP) Series valve to solve a tank level control problem for Monterrey’s Water Supply and Sewerage Company (SADM) in Mexico
Enabling pressure control in Monterrey
Oxford Flow has enabled a leading Mexican water utility to pressure manage challenging areas of their network for the very first time.