IP pressure control valve
The IP water pressure control valves marked a world first – a 100% polymer valve body for water pressure control. WRAS and NSF certified, the IP is smaller and lighter than alternatives and offers outstanding performance and reliability for use with potable water and process fluids.
The IP series pressure control valve can be configured for pressure-reducing, pressure sustaining and tank level control applications.
The NSF and WRAS certified axial flow design eliminates the main diaphragm, the leading cause of failures. Instead it utilises a piston-sensed mechanism to maximise reliability, reduce maintenance costs and optimise total cost of ownership. The valve also boasts market leading minimum head-loss performance.
The lightweight polymer construction uses POM-C Acetal to significantly reduce weight and minimises the need for expensive lifting equipment during installation and maintenance. In addition, wafer-type installation between PN10/PN16 or ANSI150 flanges minimises installation footprint.
|Feature:||Compact and light weight polymer valve body.|
|Benefit:||Can be easily installed in smaller chambers and retrofitted in existing chambers with limited space.|
|Value proposition:||Offers the ability to extend pressure management to more of the network without disruptive, additional construction and CAPEX.|
|Feature:||Does not have a diaphragm – one of the leading causes of leakage in networks.|
|Benefit:||Inherently more reliable design, with minimal moving parts susceptible to failure.|
|Value proposition:||Reduces maintenance OPEX and the overall cost of ownership.|
|Feature:||Unique design that can operate across a wide flow range from drip tight closed to fully open without instability.|
|Benefit:||Tolerates a variety of operational and hydraulic challenges across the water network such as fire flows.|
|Value proposition:||Minimises the need to resize valves as network flow rates and hydraulic conditions change, improves reliability and reduces operational downtime.|
- For mobile pressure control applications, the IP-K offers the same compact, light weight polymer valve body but with integrated handles, feet and quick-fit connections.
- Ideal for accurately controlling pressure from hydrants into more sensitive systems.
- For water applications, the IP-T is configured for tank level control applications and the lightweight polymer construction uses POM-C.
- The axial flow design eliminates the main diaphragm to maximise reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
- The IP-W Series pressure regulator range offers excellent pressure control for liquid distribution and transmission applications.
- The patented, compact construction significantly reduces weight and the need for expensive lifting equipment during installation and maintenance.
- The IP-X offers the accuracy, performance, and reliability of our IP design in a flanged stainless steel or epoxy coated carbon steel body for more demanding applications.
- IP-X is available in PN10, PN16 or PN 25 flanges.
Oxford Flow lightens the load for Veolia
A long-sought-after lightweight, precision controlled solution that increases efficiency without compromising on quality. How Oxford Flow delivered a cost-effective, high-quality alternative to heavy and expensive traditional systems.
Helping calm Northumbrian waters
Oxford Flow had to provide a valve that managed water pressure effectively during peak and low periods to help manage leakage and provide a reliable service.