IP-X flanged liquid regulator
The Oxford Flow IP-X is a unique, patented range of pilot-controlled axial flow pressure regulators developed specifically for liquid applications in a range of configurations, including pressure reducing, sustaining, sustaining/relief and tank level control.
The IP-X Series valves are available with PN10-25 or ANSI #150 flanges constructed from stainless steel*.
The axial flow design eliminates the requirement for a large main diaphragm and instead uses a piston sensed mechanism which maximises reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
The IP-X Series offers pilot-controlled accuracy and can be integrated with intelligent actuated systems and smart networks to calm pressures and reduce leakage.
*Other sizes and construction materials can be made available on request, contact Oxford Flow for more details
|Feature:||Compact and light weight polymer valve body.|
|Benefit:||Can be easily installed in smaller chambers and retrofitted in existing chambers with limited space.|
|Value proposition:||Offers the ability to extend pressure management to more of the network without disruptive, additional construction and CAPEX.|
|Feature:||Does not have a diaphragm – one of the leading causes of leakage in networks.|
|Benefit:||Inherently more reliable design, with minimal moving parts susceptible to failure.|
|Value proposition:||Reduces maintenance OPEX and the overall cost of ownership.|
|Feature:||Unique design that can operate across a wide flow range from drip tight closed to fully open without instability.|
|Benefit:||Tolerates a variety of operational and hydraulic challenges across the water network such as fire flows.|
|Value proposition:||Minimises the need to resize valves as network flow rates and hydraulic conditions change, improves reliability and reduces operational downtime.|
- The IP in a polymer wafer body that can be installed between PN10/PN16 or ANSI150 flanges.
- For mobile pressure control applications, the IP-K offers the same compact, light weight polymer valve body but with integrated handles, feet and quick-fit connections.
- Ideal for accurately controlling pressure from hydrants into more sensitive systems.
- For water applications, the IP-T is configured for tank level control applications and the lightweight polymer construction uses POM-C.
- The axial flow design eliminates the main diaphragm to maximise reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
- The IP-W Series pressure regulator range offers excellent pressure control for liquid distribution and transmission applications.
- The patented, compact construction significantly reduces weight and the need for expensive lifting equipment during installation and maintenance.
Oxford Flow lightens the load for Veolia
A long-sought-after lightweight, precision controlled solution that increases efficiency without compromising on quality. How Oxford Flow delivered a cost-effective, high-quality alternative to heavy and expensive traditional systems.
Helping calm Northumbrian waters
Oxford Flow had to provide a valve that managed water pressure effectively during peak and low periods to help manage leakage and provide a reliable service.
Solving Monterrey’s tank challenge
Oxford Flow deployed its’ Inline Polymer (IP) Series valve to solve a tank level control problem for Monterrey’s Water Supply and Sewerage Company (SADM) in Mexico
Enabling pressure control in Monterrey
Oxford Flow has enabled a leading Mexican water utility to pressure manage challenging areas of their network for the very first time.