In addition to advertised jobs, we are always looking for exceptionally talented (top 5% of your field) and highly motivated engineers to join a growing team that aims to bring innovation to flow-control.
If you have exceptional skills that mean we should look at your CV outside of advertised jobs, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We may not be able to reply to all emails, but will reply if we feel you are a good match with our team.
Posted: 3rd July 2017
Closes: 3rd August 2017
To apply for the Technical Sales Assistant role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB TITLE - TECHNICAL SALES ASSISTANT
Oxford Flow is recruiting a Technical Sales Assistant (TSA) to help deliver a seamless customer focused sales experience for all prospects and clients. It is expected that the successful candidate will take the opportunity to develop this role into that of a Sales Engineer/Manager as the business matures.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the TSA will:
- Manage and help to establish Oxford Flow’s sales order administration processes including but not limited to preparation of quotations, order acknowledgements, despatch notes and invoices.
- Administer CRM systems as required.
- Administer website documentation/uploads as required.
- Deliver exceptional customer service support liaising with the technical team to ensure promises are kept and customers are satisfied.
- Assist the commercial team in developing content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Manage the administration of supply chain qualification through entities such as Achilles and direct customer supply chain qualifications
- With close support and direction from the BD Director carry out sales prospecting duties including appointment setting and managing email campaigns.
- Support the team with other varied tasks as required
Skills and Experience required
- Pragmatic flexible attitude ideal for a start-up environment
- Eager to learn and develop both technical and commercial skills
- Able to demonstrate success in a comparable role
- Full technical training provided however, candidates with engineering aptitude or experience will be given preference.
- Competent with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good standards of Maths and English proficiency
Generally, office based in Osney Mead, Oxford with occasional UK and international travel required to support our events program.
Salary £18k-25k per annum dependent on experience
25 days holiday plus stats
Oxford Flow offers the opportunity to join a dynamic small commercial team with big ambitions.